Wednesday

Blog 183, April 14 2010, WHAT WHAT WHAT?!

Holy shit people we have reached 200! This is psycho crazy. This is amazing!
200!
YES YES YES!
200 episodes of South Park and they still have managed not to get canceled for more then half a year!

In celebration of 200, I'm going to do a couple things.
(spelling?) Itenerary:
1. List of South Park quotes and events that make me. die. dead.
2. One song by each of my new favorite unsigned bands
3. Hopes for the future (not in the corny way, is the future-istic-lee way)

1:
Mr. Garrison in the South Park Movie: "I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." My retort: worms

Jewish Kid: "Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate."
Cartman: "Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp."
My retort: me and my friend Megan and two gay guys killed Hitler in a dream of mine... so Jewish kid, you are safe.

Chef: "You know what they say: You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks." My retort: I got nothing...


This episode had me rolling on the floor dying. I dont joke when I say that its the funniest episode South Park has ever had.


CHEECKEN AND COWWWWWWWWW


And now I move on to 2
2:

Sorry, I cant find any videos with better clarity then this one. Really good. They play at a coffee shop on Madison Ave every Monday. Amazing. All of their songs are meant to go with the dance move skanking. So much fun.


I FUCKING LOVE THIS GROUP, I'm not even kidding you. They are amazing and the guys are gorgeous. :D :D

Last but NOT least is Mother Mcrees, met them on the best day of my life so far. Some of their songs put you on a drug trip, you just want to fade out into the song. They'll be at Valentines on 4/20 so thats gonna be... um... suiting. Haha

So this is the band before they got their new lead vocalist. She's a girl, and absolutely an amazing singer.
Comment if you have any questions on any of these bands, I can give you the links to their FB's, MySpace's, or whatever else.



3: My plans for the future are to FUCKING CLIMB MUSTAFA ON FRIDAY! Oh yeah, Breaking of the Silence this weekend. SO PUMPED, I finally get to hang out with my friend who moved to Vermont for the first time in a long time. LONG time.


And that is my extremely long blog for the day. PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment